2. Team and age group:
Alloa Athletic Under 14's
3. Sum up your season so far in one sentence:
It has been a solid first half to the season.
4. What has been the low point?:
A personal low point would be being injured and missing a few exciting encounters, being forced to watch from the stands isn't a great feeling.
5. What has been the high point?:
An overall solid start to the season with good feedback from coaches, opposition, team-mates and team-mates' families. Also signing was an amazing feeling everyone pleased for you and giving you well wishes, both are great feelings.
6. What are your team's goals for the second half of 2013/14?:
I think we want to do what every team does and go unbeaten. This isn't impossible, I would say we have an excellent chance, the coaches and everyone around the team are great. They coach us positivity and they help give us a strong chance of doing just that.
7. What are your personal goals for football in the calendar year 2014?:
My personal goals would be to have another solid year and continue to improve and give the best I can give to give myself the best chance of making it on the big stage.
8. Funniest story from season 2013/14 so far?
It would have be the banter on the team bus up to Dingwall it was a class day out.