2. Team and age group:
Rossvale FC Inter Under 15's
3. Sum up your season so far in one sentence:
A bumpy season with both memorable wins and losses.
4. What has been the low point?:
We've exited most of the cups in the early stages, which has been disappointing.
5. What has been the high point?:
We've introduced a number of new boys to the team and they've gelled excellently.
6. Which player from your squad has improved the most from the previous season?:
Jordan Carr , Zac Lochrie, and Brandyn Milne have been our most improved players.
7. What are your team's goals for the second half of 2013/14?:
Our aims are to finish as high in the table as possible and regroup for next season.
8. What are your personal goals for football in the calendar year 2014?:
My aims sre to get fitter, faster and stronger as well as score more goals.