Teams from across Scotland have just finished competing at the Dana Cup 2017 (click here for full tournament coverage, or watch the highlights video above). We've teamed up with Trans World Soccer to offer your team the chance to take advantage of the Early Bird Supersaver deal and be there in 2018.
The spectacular international event offers the following:
- High calibre opposition from around the world, from U11 - U19, boys and girls. Over 100 nations come to the Dana Cup and in 2017 Scottish teams played opposition from Argentina, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Belgium, India, Malta and Poland.
- State of the art football facilities, with many pitches a stone's throw from your accommodation and free regular shuttle buses to all other pitches.
- Incredible array of off the pitch activities. Play PES 2019 before it hits the shops, beach football, indoor swimming, theme park, daily discos for players and social clubs for adults.
- Secondary tournament for teams that exit at the group stages, meaning a bad start doesn't end your competition.
- YFS Photo and video coverage of your matches and behind the scenes, meaning friends and family at home can stay involved.
- Everything taken care of by Trans World Soccer. Flights, transfers, tournament liaison and much more!
For more information, fill out the short form below: