Pauline Hamill has had a glittering football career as a strker, which saw her smash all previous records to achieve her 100th Scotland international cap in 2007. With Celtic, Hibs, Spartans and Kilmarnock on her CV in Scotland - she also played in England for Doncaster Belles and Blackburn and finally in Iceland for IBV.
Now she answers five questions on his youth career for YFS...
1. Which clubs did you play for in your youth career?
I played for Craigburn Boys Club and Coltness Ladies in my youth and then Cumbernauld (I was still a youth player playing in a womens league).
2. Who were the best players you played with and against during your youth career?
The best players i played with and against in my youth were Kate Mitchell, Linda Brown, Debbie McWhinnie.
3. Who were your role models as a young player?
Ryan Giggs was and still is my role model.
4. Who was your favourite coach at youth level?
The best coaches i have ever had were Bill Munro and Shelley Valle - at any level of football. Cumbernauld LFC coaches where i spent 13 years as a player.
5. If you had one piece of advice to today’s generation of youth football players, what would it be?
To have the best time ever, practice lots, have fun with your friends and listen to your coaches.